- Sunday, March 4th, 2018, 10am-5pm – DiscoverYou Wellness Expo – Crowne Plaza, Warwick – https://www.discoveryouevents.com/upcoming-events/discoveryou-wellness-expo/
- Saturday, December 2nd, 10am-5pm – RI Authors Expo – Association of RI Authors (ARIA) – Rhodes on the Pawtuxet, Cranston – http://www.riauthors.org/riexpo/
- Friday, October 20th, 9am-3pm – Senior Agenda Coalition of RI – 10th Annual Conference & Expo – Crowne Plaza, Warwick – http://senioragendari.org/
- Wednesday, July 26th, 5-7pm – Corner Bakery in Garden City, Cranston
- Tuesday, July 25th, 1pm – Hamilton House, Angell St., Providence – www.historichamilton.com
- Tuesday, May 23rd – Cranston Chapter of Hadassah Rhode Island
- Wednesday, May 10th, 6:30pm – North Kingstown Newcomers & Neighbors Club – North Kingstown Free Library (www.nklibrary.org/) (On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/nknewcomersneighbors)
- Saturday, April 22nd, 10am to 3pm – Association of RI Authors – Warwick Public Library, 600 Sandy Lane, Warwick, RI (RI Authors – ARIA)
- Tuesday, March 21st, at noon – Executives Association of Rhode Island – Radisson Hotel, Warwick, RI (RIExecs.com)
As you may have guessed, I am very passionate about this topic. And I thoroughly enjoy speaking to groups. Informal presentations with lots of time for questions and answers – and book signings, of course – work very well, and if you are interested in hosting me at a group event, please do get in touch so we can discuss it further.
I look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to order books? Beyond Rhode Island bookstores, you can order through Amazon.com. I can also provide books as part of a presentation to your group or classroom. If you would like to place a group order, send me an email and we can get you what you need.
WHO is this book appropriate for?
Spouses – Children – Parents
Human Resource Departments as retirement gifts
College & High School Classes
A word about financial literacy…
Financial Literacy is a passion of mine. Young people grow into adulthood without a good working knowledge of the basics – things like life insurance, savings, investments, establishing credit, how to buy a house. While my book is not a primer in these things, it can be a good way to begin a conversation with your young ones…it will serve them well into adulthood – and they, in turn, will serve you well, in your older years.